HOUSE OF BOUQUETS TERMS AND CONDITIONS
By placing an order with House Of Bouquets the hirer agrees to the following terms and conditions outlined. All items remain the property of HOB and are not to be given or sold to other parties.
PAYMENTS & BONDS
1. A 50% deposit is required to secure your booking. Deposits are non refundable, not transferable and cannot be exchanged for a credit note on order or other future dated orders. By placing your deposit these terms are deemed to be accepted by the Hirer.
2. The minimum hire amount is $50 per event.
3. Full payment is required 15 days prior to event if being delivered or can be processed on pickup with prior discussions. HOB can accept installment payments and advise you of an invoice # as a reference number for payment. Once the day is due no further changes can be made to removing/ changing hire items as these have been secured for hirer.
4 HOB accept Bank transfer, cash payments and Paypal . Please note we do not accept Amex and Diners .You can find our bank details on the bottom middle of our quotations and invoices. All payment made by Paypal will incur a 2% surcharge.
5. As a security, we require a Bond. HOB require valid credit card details and card does not expire prior to hire date. These are kept on file and rest assured your card is not charged unless damages do occur. Rest assured, this information will be kept as strictly confidential.
6. Hired item(s) will be subjected to inspection upon return. Please note that any damage or breakage to the item(s) will be charged to your credit card in the amount equivalent to the value of repair. In the event the damaged item(s) is beyond repair, NPM Events will require you to replace the item(s) or pay an amount equivalent to the item’s market value.
1. All hire items remain the property of House Of Bouquets It is the Hirers responsibility for the items during the hire period which includes from the time given (possession) to returning back to House Of Bouquets.
2. The hirer agrees to the outlined pick up and returned days nominated in “Delivery & Pickup”
3. Time of hire cannot be varied unless acceptance by House Of Bouquets is made prior to pick up/ Delivery/ acceptance of goods.
4. At HOB , we pride ourselves and love our collection. To ensure the quality, photos of the items are taken prior to hire and Hirer will sign off to confirm. Upon returning the items will be inspected by the HOB Team to ensure returned in the same condition.
5. All items mentioned cannot be substituted for another item without consent. Your quotation is valid for 7 days from date of the quotation.
Items are available for pickup & returns are listed below. Addresses and times will be discussed and on invoice.
By arrangement Wallsend
By arrangement Maryland
Strictly Following Monday – 10am- 3pm or as arranged
1. Our min hire fee for deliveries is $40 in Newcastle suburban areas.
2. Any items that are delivered to a venue/ location will occur an additional fee and price will be advised on application.
· Extra charges may apply if:
§ You wish for your furniture to be taken beyond ground level of a building
§ Your event space is more than 20m from where our vehicle can pull up (e.g in a shopping centre which is 100m away from the loading dock, or a park picnic area that is far away from where we can enter)
§ If your furniture needs to pass through stairs, elevators, escalators or a steep descent.
§ If you require a large quantity of furniture, a labour fee may be added to cover for staff time taken to load and unload the vehicle.
§ If you require a drop off or pick up outside the hours of 9am-4pm. (e.g night pick up, early morning delivery)
§ If you require a specific delivery time and cannot accept the delivery between the hours of 9am-4pm. usually a 3 hour time window can be given.
§ If delivery/ pickup falls on public holiday a surcharge of 25% will be added to the total invoice.
DUTY OF CARE & CLEANLINESS
1. Upon completion of hiring, the equipment must be properly cleaned by the hirer. All items that have had liquid, food be cleaned and wiped dry. Please refer to our cleaning guide below. If items are returned uncleaned, a cleaning fee of min $40 will be charged and deducted from the bond or charged to your credit card.
Cleaning fees are based on amount of items returned and hours of labour to clean.
If House Of Bouquets is styling your event, we will take care of the cleaning of all items.
2. The Hirer is responsible for any loss or damage to the equipment for any reason what so ever except loss or damage which is caused by reasonable wear and tear.
3. If any damage/ loss has occurred the cost charged is based on current retail value. This will be deducted from the Hirers bond. If the replacement value occurred exceeds the bond made, an invoice will be provided to the Hirer and to be made within 7 days.
Gold Cutlery can be washed in the lower bay of dishwasher but must be dried directly after clean. Otherwise, please hand wash
Plates & Glassware
Plates can be placed into the dishwasher. If you are hiring our delicate range which has gold or silver rims, please hand wash.
Cake Stands & Dessert plates etc
Please use spray and wipe and clean with a cloth. These items cannot be submerged in water or placed into a dishwasher
These items ARE NOT Dishwasher safe. Please hand wash and dry directly after.
If House Of Bouquets is styling the whole event, cleaning, delivery and pick up will be incorporated into our fees.
If damage occurs during your event, this will incur damage fees.
Payment fees are below but can accept payment plans and to be discussed with House Of Bouquets direct.
Payment Due upon Receipt of Invoice
Final payment due 15 days prior to event or cash on pick up
Thank you for your business. House Of Bouquets.